We invite you to come join us!
As a woman-owned business with experienced, insightful professionals, it’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires us to create truly innovative security solutions. Contact us email@example.com.
Lead Technician / Project Manager
Care Security Systems, Inc. currently has a job opportunity for a Lead Technician/Project Manager. This job is not a desk job. It is a hands-on job in which the technician works in the field using industry-specific computer programs, performing network integrations, troubleshooting the systems, and interfacing with the end user, as well as other contractors and sub-contractors, installation staff and office staff. The work may also involve some hardware installation. Our company specializes in the design, installation, testing, maintenance, and management of network-based commercial security systems.
- Technical background required
- Three to five years’ experience with the following:
- Installation and service of video surveillance, card access, fire and alarm systems
- IT networking and computer applications
- Low-voltage electronics
- Cabling, mechanics and mechanical hardware
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred : MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, MCIT, VCP4/5-DV
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate is tech savvy, ambitious, and dedicated. He is a team player who takes pride in his work and assumes responsibility for his projects. This position offers the opportunity for an experienced technician to advance his career by moving into a managerial position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with experience
Great opportunity to join a young and vibrant tech office in a brand new state of the art facility!
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Care Security Systems is seeking a Sales Associate to add to our growing Inside Sales team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing technical knowledge is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, technologically advanced, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage workflow by reviewing RFP’s, designing new systems and working with the latest technology, ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly.
• Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Answer incoming calls and assume other duties when need
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Some of the benefits to you:
• Competitive compensation and great benefits package – includes medical/dental coverage, 401k, travel expenses paid
• Small company atmosphere – everybody knows your name; true team environment
• Honesty and integrity – company has a great reputation in the industry; follows best business practices
• Stability – strong client base; works with large name-brand clients you will recognize
• Long employee tenure – some employees have been here for 25 years; you could retire from here if desired
• Growth and advancement – they want to move you into a management-type role down the road; get the chance to build your own team and run your own projects