We invite you to come join us!
As a woman-owned business with experienced, insightful professionals, it’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires us to create truly innovative security solutions. Contact us email@example.com.
Lead Technician / Project Manager
Care Security Systems, Inc. currently has a job opportunity for a Lead Technician/Project Manager. This job is not a desk job. It is a hands-on job in which the technician works in the field using industry-specific computer programs, performing network integrations, troubleshooting the systems, and interfacing with the end user, as well as other contractors and sub-contractors, installation staff and office staff. The work may also involve some hardware installation. Our company specializes in the design, installation, testing, maintenance, and management of network-based commercial security systems.
- Technical background required
- Three to five years’ experience with the following:
- Installation and service of video surveillance, card access, fire and alarm systems
- IT networking and computer applications
- Low-voltage electronics
- Cabling, mechanics and mechanical hardware
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred : MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, MCIT, VCP4/5-DV
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate is tech savvy, ambitious, and dedicated. He is a team player who takes pride in his work and assumes responsibility for his projects. This position offers the opportunity for an experienced technician to advance his career by moving into a managerial position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with experience