What Information CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Collects:
- In General: When you use our Sites and in order to provide you with Services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as:
- Name and/or business name
- Home address and/or business address
- Home, business, or mobile telephone number
- Email address(es)
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Collects Information:
Your personal and non-personal information is collected in various ways in connection with our Sites and Services:
- In many cases you give information directly to us. For example, you may be required to provide us personal information when:
- Registering for Services or an account on our Sites
- Signing up for special offers from CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS and selected third parties
- Submitting a form or transmitting information to us
- We may also collect information from you using certain technologies, for example:
- Cookies: We may receive and store certain information about your browsing preferences by using CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS and third party cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to customize your experience.
- Web Beacons: We may collect information about your browsing activities by using web beacons. Web beacons are transparent graphic pixels that are placed on web pages that enable us or a third party to track your actions on our Sites and deliver interest-based advertisements.
- Local Storage: We may store information about your browsing activities through locally stored objects by using technologies such as HTML5. LSOs tack your actions and store information about your preferences and can be used by third party partners to deliver interest-based advertisements.
- Social Media Features: Our Sites include social media features that may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the page you are visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly by us.
- Log Files: We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine the above information with other information we collect or receive from other sources, such as offline, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties including but not limited to credit reporting bureaus. We use the information collected from third party sources to determine the suitability of extending credit and for marketing purposes.
Information Use and Sharing
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Uses Your Information:
We may use the personal and non-personal information you provide us for our business purposes, including:
- Setting up your Services
- Providing your Services and products
- Processing payments for your Services
- Contacting you regarding your Services and responding to your inquiries and comments
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our Sites and Services
- Developing new products and services
- Conducting data analysis, including fraud monitoring and prevention
- Providing marketing and promotional materials
- Customer retention, feedback, and reactivation programs
- Engaging in lead generation activities
If you submit any information to us relating to another person, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy. We will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Shares Your Information
We share your information in the following ways:
- Third Parties: We do not sell your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share your information with affiliates, partners, and service providers to provide some of our Services and to complete our business purposes as described above. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Legal Authorities: In certain situations, CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security. We may also disclose your information for legal reasons including to comply with a subpoena or court order or similar legal process, to cooperate with law enforcement, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control: We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Emergency Services: In order to provide our Services, we will share your information with third party emergency service providers such as police departments, fire departments, and emergency medical services.
Note: Our Site may include links to other websites. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. This Policy does not address the privacy practices of any third parties or service providers.
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Responses to Do No Track Signals
How Can I Opt-Out: Visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising to opt out of interest-based advertising from participating companies. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can learn about Adobe’s practices, and how to opt out of them, by going to https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html. Many web browsers accept cookies by default. You may accept or decline cookies as you prefer. The “help” portion of your browser typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
You may opt out of our marketing and promotional emails by using the “unsubscribe” link provided in the email.
Collection from Minors
What Information CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Collects from Children
CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS’s Site and Services are intended for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals that are 13 years old or younger.
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Protects Your Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your information. Unfortunately, no information transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately using the information below.
How You Update Your Information
You are responsible for ensuring your information provided through our Site or Services is accurate. Upon request we will provide you with information about whether CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS holds any of your personal information.. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Retains Your Information
How CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Notifies You of Policy Changes
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any changes, we will post the revised Policy on the CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Privacy Center. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS Cross-Border Information Transfer
For our Canadian customers, the personal information we manage may be transferred, disclosed, processed, and stored in the United States, and therefore may be available to government authorities under lawful orders and applicable United States laws.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us about this Policy by writing or emailing us at the address below:
CARE SECURITY SYSTEMS
7 Hemion Road
Montebello, NY 10901