Fire and Alarm
It’s challenging to keep up with all the complicated fire codes at the federal, state and local levels. Let us get your business fully covered — and compliant.
When it comes to security, Care Security Systems’ solutions are unsurpassed. Our alarm solutions integrate with your IP network in a seamless and secure manner and support real-time monitoring (SNMP). In addition, our systems are designed to adapt to the changing needs of your facility – now and in the future.
- Fire and burglar alarm design
- Plan submittals
- Professional monitoring
- Testing and inspections
The Care Security Systems Difference
When you rely on Care Security Systems to install and maintain your organization’s fire alarm and burglar systems you get:
- Early fire detection that allows for quick evacuation and minimal fire damage
- Internet-based monitoring and radio back-up communication that eliminates the need for phone lines
- A single source of contact that consolidates all of your fire and burglary system needs
- A 24/7 monitoring station that provides prompt notification to fire and police departments
- A company licensed to perform all required NFPA 25, NFPA 72 and Title 19 fire alarm system inspections
- A centralized codes, standards and compliance department
- Compliance with all ADA, NFPA, ICC, OSHA and state regulations
- Excellent customer support
Find out how Care Security Systems fire and burglar systems can make a difference for your business.
“Thanks to our experienced technicians, we were able to troubleshoot the new technology and train the manufacturer on its own equipment. Our techs have extensive, hands-on experience implementing security solutions from a wide range of manufacturers, in all types of environments. They really are top-of-the-industry.”Care Security Systems Renee Schwab
Chief Executive Officer